Expanding business to new region
needs right assumptions
Elargir has been helping Companies in developing suitable strategy for expansion in New markets and ensuring the timely execution looking at the viability.
We have been giving the strategic direction to our clients for developing business in new geography, navigating the legal & industry level compliances, ensuring best practices implementation, preparing financial projections with realistic assumptions based on primary research and facilitating the overall business Set-up in new region
Get a glance below of some work we have done to know us better –
Natural Ice Cream is an ice cream brand owned by Kamaths Ourtimes Ice Creams Pvt. Ltd.The chain currently has 125 stores across India, with 5 stores under direct control and the rest as franchised locations. The stores are present in key cities of Maharashtra, Karnataka, Goa, Telangana, Kerala, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan and Delhi NCR Region.
In the fiscal year 2014–2015, with a total retail area of 60,000 sq. ft, the chain’s annual retail turnover crossed Rs. 115 crores.
We helped them in overall development of business in the new region.
1. Strategy & Business Plan formulation and execution for setting up business in new market – north India region.
2. Planning for Store Set-up comprising of Financial Planning, Resource Planning, Marketing, and Operational plan.
2. Retail/Sales Channel Set-up & operations Implemented in New Delhi with the Flagship Store re-defining the brand Image.
3. Business Development across NCR and New Delhi including Connaught Place, Greater Kailash 2, Hauz khas, Lajpat Nagar and Rajouri. Roll-out of the expansion plan continue to progress successfully.
1. Business development analysis considering the product success in the new market by understanding the Consumer Analysis, Competition, existing Sales, Growth trends, demographic profiles, Marketing pattern and overall business revenue growth.
2. Undertook Business Expansion of and Store setting up in East (Kolkata) and various locations at North India
3. Conducted overall business Research for regions in North & East India and now have 4 operational Stores in that region
4. Providing Continuous market research and micro market insights
If fashion is anything like evolution, Melissa will thrive.
In 1971, Alexandre and Pedro Grendene developed their company in Rio Grande Du Sul in Brazil and today the Brazilian brand, born as French Riviera-inspired melflex shoes back then are famous world over not only with their world class shoes but also with the collaborations with big names like Karl Lagerfeld, Jason Wu, Vivian Westwood and many more.
Melissa shoes are sold in 90+ countries worldwide across various sales channels ranging from owned stores to franchisee and high end departmental stores
Melissa has attained numerous industry awards and is included amongst the Design Museum’s list of “Fifty Shoes That Changed the World.”
The brand even boasts several major fashion leaders as fans including Katy Perry and Dita Von Teese.
1. Strategy Formulation for Melissa to enter in India.
2. FEMA & regulations compliances for foreign investment in India.
3. Market assessment on consumer & demand pattern, competition, Pricing and marketing & sales strategy
4. Business Planning including financial plan, resource planning and operations & roll-out plan for setting up chain of stores pan India.
5. Developing the retail channels for quick start business in India